We provide Automatic Phase Selector Switch (APSS), which is a micro controller based automatic phase selector switch. It is used for single phase loads with three phase input supply.
We offer customization on our range as per the specification of clients.
- Ideal for unmanned operations
- Sequence of phases can be prioritized
- Automatic selection of available phase for single phase load
- Option of U/V-O/V & Electronic Overload protection
- Input -3-Phase 4 wire 415V 50Hz AC supply
- Output -1 -Phase 230V 50Hz AC supply
- Rating -6A/16A/32A/63A
- Indications -A) R, Y, B Phases
- Load on R / Y /B Phase (any one at a Dimensions -6A - 150mm (W) x 75 mm (H) x 150mm (D)
- 16A – 200 mm (W) x 100mm (H) x 150 mm (D)
- 32A – 200 mm (W) x 100 mm (H) x 220 mm (D)
- APSS is micro controller based automatic phase selector switch used for single phase loads with three phase input supply
- It is used for uninterrupted supply to Single phase Load, when the phase form which the load is driven fails, it switch-over the load immediately to the other phase available in the 3-phase supply system
- The unit also shifts the load even when voltage of the supplying phase goes out of U/V-O/V range (Settable). Thus it is useful for un-maned operations & saves the energy of alternate sources, when only 1 phase fails for load shedding or may be failure of fuse or any other cause. The connection is very simple with 3- phase input & 1 Phase output.